Monday, October 09, 2006
Hit the Road Jack
We FINALLY sold the Grand Am!!!! If you know me, you know we have been dealing with Grand Am crap for a year now! We transferred the loan last October so we could get the title to sell it, 6 months later no title. A LOT of calling and yelling later we finally had it in May and put the car up on AutoTrader.com for sale. Ended up putting it in 2 papers too and after 4 months we only had 4 people call and 1 person test drive the thing. It is a nice car. We just don't need it. I would have driven it instead of the Jeep but it only has 2 doors. Anyhow, the people who test drove it a month ago showed up at our door (which I thought was a bit rude, btw) on Saturday morning, test drove it again and handed over the cash!!! Yeah baby!!! I am sooo excited that it is GONE!! Of course our garage door opener got blown in the same storm that took out our 2 tv's, cable box and modem, so I wont be parking in there till it is fixed but, the savings we will be having every month from no car payment and no insurance on it will pay to fix that in no time :)
1 comment:
Awesome! I know how much you wanted that thing gone, so it's nice that you were FINALLY able to sell it.
Post a Comment