Monday, October 23, 2006
Some People!!
Tell me if I am the only person who thinks this is completely rude. So we get a phone call asking what we are doing, followed by can I come over and hang and watch football on the big screen. That in itself is kinda rude but it is not the first time they invited themselves over, many times it has been for dinner too. Anyhow, so Travis says yes and then calls back a little later cause he was hungry and wanted to see what the plan for dinner was. So he says he will stop at KFC and pick up some chicken. He does and he racks up a $37 bill at KFC to feed 2 adults and 4 kids (one of which was Kaylee who hardly eats) So Travis gives him $20, and then when they left he took all the leftovers home!!!!! There was a TON of chicken left and he took all of it. What he did leave was half of a thing of mashed potatoes and half a thing of coleslaw!!!! First of all, we didn't tell him to buy all that food, second Travis paid MORE for it!!! I am still pissed off about it and it happened on Saturday! Is it wrong to be so mad? I wanted the left overs for lunch on Sunday. I was ready to call him up and drive to his house and get some. Travis wouldn't give me his phone number though. I totally feel like they owe us for this and I am officially done with them. I said it before but this threw me over the edge in what selfish people they continue to be. They are just plain rude. There have been other things in the past too, so I am not throwing away a friendship over chicken. LOL We helped them move 2 weeks ago, not only move but UNPACK and we hardly got a thank you. I am not going to be the people who always give when they just take advantage and walk all over us. Did I mention that Travis is his boss, and that if it wasn't for him, he would still be in SC making alot less money and living in their tiny apartment! GRRRRR! OK my vent is over. Now I will go post about our weekend :)
1 comment:
Uh...yeah, I'd be seriously mad too! That's crazy.
And I remember these people from previous stories, so I definitely understand why you feel this way!
Post a Comment