So I finally got my car in to have the check engine light looked at and it turns out I had a vacuum hose leak. I don't know, something about the air pushes the fluids to where they need to go and my air was leaking out. So for the diagnostic and to fix it cost me about $150. Not wonderful but hey the last time I went into a car place it cost me over $1000. The light is off and it is fixed. Hopefully we can stay out of car repair places for a while now. It has been like every 3 months, brakes, tires, now this so hoping we are done. Well after tomorrow anyhow. That wont cost me money though, it is just fixing the recall.
My garage door opener is installed. They got here an hour after the 2 hour window they gave me, but they were done in time for me to pick up Mykenzie. It is working again just in time cause the weather is NASTY. When I wished for fall this isn't exactly what I had in mind. It went from hot to cold. I thought it only did that in Ohio! I am missing my South Carolina weather right now. I will really be missing it when we are in the middle of winter. I got a bit spoiled there. I have been missing a lot about it lately. Funny cause when I lived there I was so focused on moving back to Ohio I didn't enjoy it like I should have. Now I have no desire to move back to Ohio so SC is looking pretty good, other than the car tax that is. I miss the friends I had there. Well one doesn't live there anymore but she is talking about moving back so that would only really give me one friend there and one about two hours away till she moved back then I would have 3, LOL. It is not the quantity it is the quality :) I am really happy here though, I love the friends that I have made. I guess that I am just sad about not keeping up with my friends there and in Ohio. I move too much! I have to keep leaving people behind, not fun. Ok, I was happy about things being fixed and now I am making myself sad and missing my friends. I guess I can call them and chat and that will make me feel better. Even though we are far away from each other we will always be friends.
Wow, see only my good friends can follow the way my mind works. I don't know how I got from a check engine light to missing friends. LOL good thing that they at least understand (well maybe not understand, but can follow) my minds madness! LOL You all know who you are, know that I am thinking about you and I love ya :)
3 comments:
Wow Girl! I'm so behind on your blog! Guess that happens when I stay offline, huh?
I am glad you live here! I am glad that we can hang out and you better NOT move!! LOL
See you tomorrow!!! Bring those credit cards!! ;)
You know I miss you terribly and Sarah still cries Mykenzie has moved. We are going to have to make a trip up there! We would welcome you back eagerly if you moved back, but you need to move to the NE side, lol!
Well...you know that if you moved back to SC, that would pretty much guarantee that we wouldn't move back. Because that's just how life works for me LOL.
Yay about the engine light! I want mine to go off...I just don't want to pay for it. A girl can dream, right? :)
Post a Comment