So yesterday I was just going to stay home and do some stuff around the house but I got a phone call asking me to go to Logans for lunch, I decline but she continued to sweet talk me and make me feel all loved so I went. It was really good and I had a great time hanging with the girls. We headed over to Kohls and on the way Jenna got great news. She is in complete remission!! Woo Hoo! I am so excited for her! She still has a ways to go but she is doing great and is on cloud nine right now! So I had a great time eating and shopping and I am glad I have friends who care about me enough to do whatever they can to get me to hang out with them. It really made me feel loved. So we had a pretty good day, the kids were pretty good for me yesterday too. Grey's Anatomy was a repeat though so that sucked. I cut my coupons and made my shopping list for today.
So today, I get up and it is pouring down rain. So my plans of going to The Childrens Place, Target, Kmart, Publix, BiLo, Kroger, Foodlion, and the post office, oh and to pay my water bill have instantly been made even more difficult. I decided not to go but then I thought what the heck, lets go do a few of the things at least. So we get ready and head out the door. 1st stop the post office, I had some stuff to send to Angie (my sil), I mailed my mom her pics of the girls I had done a month ago almost, the first ones I've sent out too btw. So I get there, Kaylee wants to walk so I put her down and what does she do, yep, run in the other direction. She refused to stand with me so I picked her up. To this she decided the best course of action would be to scream as loud as she could in my ear. She continued the whole time we were in there. So that pretty much shot my plans in the rear cause there was no way I was going to attempt doing all those other things with a screaming kid. So back home we came and into Kaylee's room she went. Now I am just going to relax and maybe do some cleaning up. When it is nasty outside though I just can't get into the cleaning mood so I am not going to hold my breath. Ahh, who am I kidding I am hardly ever in a cleaning mood! LOL Well I am going to find something to do while Kaylee is quiet and napping
No comments:
Post a Comment