Tuesday, October 31, 2006
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I must admit, I was worried about how halloween would turn out as I sat and watched it rain all day. I told myself I would make a decision on where we would go by 4 and it was still raining so the mall it was. I wanted to drive the the Mills but while we were on our way it was already 5 and their trick or treat started at 5, since we still had about a 45 minute drive left we opted to just stick to the mall close to home. We got there and found out that their trick or treat didn't start until 6 so we decided we would walk down to Chuck E Cheese for an hour. Well as we got into the mall we realized that we were not the only people there and the stores were passing out candy, so we said what the hey. We walked the mall and ran into a few friends, and Mykenzie saw some kids from Girl Scouts and school as well. We ended up done with the mall before 6 so it worked out nicely, we were leaving as they were getting busy. By the time we left the rain had stopped so we decided to troll the neighborhood too. I hate for the costumes to go to waste! LOL They were both having so much fun and being good, plus other than being wet it was really nice out. I am not sure what the temp. was but it was perfect. We came home with our pant legs soaked but the girls had a blast and didn't mind at all. They looked absolutely adorable! EVERYONE we walked by commented on how cute Kaylee's costume was, I must say I agree. She made a very cute Jo Jo. Mykenzie was beautiful as Mulan, she is looking more grown up all the time and tonight with her make up made it even more so. Kaylee loved going to the houses and people would open the door and she would ask where there doggy was! lol Apparently since a couple houses had dogs that meant they all did. I think the dogs were her favorite part, well she got pretty excited when she saw the people gave her chocolate too! She did so good and kept her hat on the whole time! I told her over and over before we left she had to wear it to get candy, I guess when she saw I wasn't pulling her chain she was happy to leave it on! LOL Our day turned out great despite the wet weather. Hope everyone else had a great Halloween as well :) Here are the pics from today :) share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcuWTNo2bNGhy
3 comments:
How cute! Glad you guys had a good night and didn't get wet. Kaylee looks like she was having a blast, lots of big smiles!
Sounds like a great Halloween! I'm glad you guys had a good time! I'm glad the rain stopped enough for you to hit the neighborhood too! The girls look great in their costumes! Isn't it scary how fast they grow and how the makeup makes them look older too!?!
Those are really cute pictures! I love the costumes. Kaylee made such an adorable Jojo & Kenzie DOES look so grown up! Wow. You've got 2 beautiful little girls!!
Post a Comment