Thursday, October 12, 2006
BURRRRRR
It is COLD here today!!! Right now it is 49 degrees. I didn't know it was that cold a minute ago, I just checked. HOLY CRAP! Here I am like an ass running around in a 3/4 sleeve shirt and no coat, no freaking wonder I was so damn cold! Of course I kept putting off grocery shopping for the past 2 weeks so I had to go out today, I ended up at Target and Toys R Us and then I drove out to Publix. So I didn't really grocery shop which means I will be back out again tomorrow to BiLo, Kroger and Food Lion. I also have the pleasure of getting my oil changed tomorrow. I hate doing that kind of stuff. I have to talk to Travis about having then run a diagnostic for the check engine light too (no I still haven't gotten it looked at) and next week I have to go get the steering recall taken care of. This is the second time something in the steering column was recalled. Lovely, huh. I am going to go put on a SWEATER and get out Kaylee's WINTER coat and go back out in the cold to get Mykenzie. Then I will definitely be calling to get my garage door opener fixed so that I can park out of the cold in my garage. Aaah that will be nice. Geeze, it is going to be a LONG winter if I am already freezing. I suppose that I will apologize ahead of time for all of the complaining I am going to be doing about it. Sorry. I hate being cold. What the heck happened to the weather in the 70's for fall???? Today is Thursday though, so I will be tucking my kids in bed, sitting in my sweats under a blanket, curled up with a cup of coffee and watching Grey's. That will end my very cold day well :) Hope everyone out there is staying warm!
3 comments:
*GASP* It's THURSDAY! I forgot! Now I'm happy :)
It's cold here too--high in the upper 40s, but the "real feel" temp isn't even supposed to get over 41. It's supposed to get down to freezing tonight! EEK!
I hate the cold too girl!! I'll be watching Greys too!! I'm addicted now! I watched the 1st season on DVD over the last few days!
EWWWw!! Too cold for me, makes me glad for our cold spell here in SC of a high of 69. Brrrr, that way too cold, lol.
Post a Comment