Friday, October 20, 2006
Shopping with the girls
Kaylee and I hit Old Navy and the mall yesterday with Barbara, Chandra and Jenna (yes I said Jenna, she is home from the hospital for a few weeks!!!) I ended up finding Kaylee a much needed coat and Jacket. Luckily Mykenzie's coat still fits her from last year but Kaylee had nothing. I walked out of Old Navy with the coat and jacket for Kaylee, 2 long sleeve shirts for Mykenzie and a Halloween shirt for her, and 2 pairs of socks for Kaylee for a grand total of $43.30!! The coat I originally looked at for Kaylee cost more than that so I am pretty happy! I got it in a 4T though, so it is a bit big but not to the point that it looks ridiculous, and she will be able to wear it next year too, provided she doesn't destroy it between now and then. It was a great day out with friends, not that I didn't just see them the day before but I will take all the time hanging out that I can get!!! It sure beats the alternative of cleaning my house!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. Great bargain hunting at Old Navy, I need to go and Jake a coat Maybe I will check the old store out since the new one has no clearance yet.
Great deals! I miss having an old navy.
And friends. :-P
Post a Comment