
Mykenzie got to have her first camping experience. Well if you call sleeping in a heated cabin, with showers, and a microwave a camping experience. LOL She LOVED it. Mommy had fun too but not as much as she did. The girls all behaved alot better than I expected. We took a night time hike to the lake, made pizzas for dinner (set off the smoke alarm twice), attempted a fire for smores (lets just say they got to roast marshmellows but that was it) got the girls to bed. In the morning we got up got packed, made muffins for breakfast, played games outside, cleaned the cabin then we headed back home. I managed to come home with a HORRIBLE migrain. I couldnt think straight, I am assuming that the lack of food and sleep had something to do with that, I am glad it waited till I got home though. I woke up today feeling fine, just sleepy. Apparently Travis lived through his 24 hours alone with Kaylee. He even washed the dishes and the living room was picked up. He said she asked for us but was fine. He couldn't figure out what she wanted to eat though so he gave up and took her to McDonalds. She was happy to see us but she had a good time with her daddy. For more pics try this link: share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcuWTNo2bNGhB
1 comment:
Ooooh, fun! Kenzie's haircut is really cute.
Post a Comment