Sunday, June 08, 2008

Trundle love

Ahh, the trundle bed. We bought it for when we have company but it quickly became Kaylee's favorite place to sleep. She begs to sleep with "sissy on the little bed" everyday. Mykenzie acts like it may kill her if she sleeps in there one more time but secretly loves it. Well, that is my interpretation of all the playing and giggling going on! They have been playing pretty good together lately. That first weekend after school let out I was ready to run away but they have done ok since. Still fighting but not a horrible amount. Kaylee gave Mykenzie a hug the other day and told her she was the best big sister, because Mykenzie got her a glass of lemonade :) I love when they are sweet to each other it really does make you forget about all the fighting....at least till they start fighting again.

1 comment:

Riki said...

I love those sweet times!!!