Kaylee has been potty trained for a while now. It took me longer to do it than I ever thought it would so she was three years and 4 months old before it was done. However, she still wasn't potty trained at night. She sleeps in a pull up and granted most mornings she wakes up dry but it seems like every time we give it another shot and go pull up free, she surely wets her bed. We tried it for a week and she peed in her bed 4 of those nights. Well, we ran out of pull ups, so I decided we would give it another shot. It has now been 3 nights and she is accident free. I am crossing my fingers that she will make it and we are done with pull ups forever.
Mykenzie was potty trained fully by the time she two and a half, so this is crazy to me that Kaylee will be 4 in 5 weeks and still in pull ups at night. It would be great if we got it totally finished before she turns 4!! Hopefully it is now!
No comments:
Post a Comment