Sunday, June 08, 2008
Scrappin City
Oh yeah baby! I finally started scrappin again! It was one of my new years resolutions if you recall. Well 6 months later I finally decided to get on it. I started last March (2007)with Kaylee's birth and made it to when she got home from the hospital. Now I am to her 7th month! Woo Hoo. Yeah Yeah, I realize that now it is 2008 but hey, I am busy. I am having fun with it so that is nice. I need to search for some ideas to scraplift cause I am running a little short on them. I have a long long long way to go and I hope I don't get burnt out before I get there. Remember Kaylee is getting ready to turn 4! Yikes. I better get busy. I will post some pics at some point of the ones I like, I did a few pages that I am not a fan of but some pages I did I really love. They aren't as good as my scrappin friends' pages, but I have come to terms with the fact that mine wont ever be that good so I have to just make them as good as I can and if my kids make fun of it one day I'll just have to tell them to hush cause I didn't have to do it at all! Ha!
2 comments:
Yay Jacy! I want to see what you've done!
I actually put together a quick page this weekend of Bryce's MDO. It's been awhile for me too.
You're more than welcome to come browse through my stuff for anything to "lift".
YIPPEE!!! So glad you are scrapping again! Yeah it took me awhile to be content with my work and not compare it to others. I'm sure your pages are fabulous! Can't wait to see them!
My scrap blog-
www.scrapchickstuff.blogspot.com
Post a Comment