Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Our new neighbor
Walking by my front door today I was surprised to see a new neighbor crossing the street to say hi. He didn't make it very far though, I don't know maybe he got scared by my crazy hair. He just stood in the road for a few minutes and I began to worry about his safety. We have people fly around the corner and I was worried he was going to get hit by a car. Then he gave up and decided to go back to where he came from not willing to say hello. We saw him later out and about again but soon after he was spotted he ducked back into his new home again. Maybe one day he will make it to our house but not today. I did manage to snap a picture of him though, isn't he a cutie?
2 comments:
You had me going there Jacy! That was histerical! What a cutie!
I am glad the little thing made it off the street before he/she was turtle mush, LOL.
Post a Comment