So good. It is only Tuesday but we have had a pretty good week. Yesterday we had Mykenzie's joint party with Autumn. Neither Barbara or I wanted to do a big party for the girls this year and I was inviting them over to go swimming and have cake Monday and she was going to have a little get together for Autumn on Friday so we just combine the two. We swam in my neighborhood pool for a couple hours, came here ate pizza, made ice cream sundaes, had a water balloon fight and played outside. They all seemed to have fun for just an inexpensive small party.
Mykenzie had her second VBS start last night at a friends church. They do a sports camp (MSC) and she signed up for tumbling and hip hop dance. She had a great time and is really loving it. So I am glad that I signed her up for it.
Today we went to the discovery center for a few hours and then to Sonic to get us each a slush. Now the girls are resting (Kaylee is sleeping) and soon we will be headed back to MSC.
Tomorrow we are headed to the free movie to see the latest veggie tale movie to hit theaters. It came out months ago but we never made it to see it. Now is the perfect time since it is free! No other plans for this week,so I will have to have a pj day at some point. We will be going to La Siesta on Friday night to have a drink and some Mexican food with friends to celebrate Jenna's life. I can't believe it is has been a year....
No comments:
Post a Comment