Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Shocked!
This morning we got up and pretty much ran out the door to get to the movie on time. We made it though with time to spare and didn't have any trouble getting a seat for all 17 of us that went :) Yay! After the movie Chandra and I (and all of our kidlets) walked around the mall. We spent a couple of hours wandering around and I walked out of there with only 3, yes 3, bags. Wow! I am not sure that has ever happened at that particular mall! And then get this, 2 of the bags were Mykenzie's! She brought her bday money with her and bought a couple of things. She got a toy from the Disney store and a My First Study Bible :) I bought her a pair of shorts for now and 2 long sleeve shirts for winter for $13! Other than the small fortune that we paid for concessions at our free movie and grabbing lunch in the food court that was it! I found alot of summer clothes that I would have loved to have bought Kaylee, but seriously that girl does not need any more summer clothes. Mykenzie, my child who could use some, I can't find any for. Oh well it is almost time for school to start back up, (I know, right?) so I guess I need to be looking for stuff for that. I am hoping to catch some capri's and short sleeved shirts on clearance. We will be visiting my mom in July so I am sure we will do plenty of shopping then too. Last time we were there we found a ton of good deals and we will be there about the same time so hopefully lightning strikes twice!!
2 comments:
You go! We both know I walked out with a few more bags and a bit more spent. At least I got a couple bday and baby gifts. :)
I'm craving french fries with vinegar now...lol.
Way to go!!! If you find good deals on Capri's let me know! A & B could use some new ones for school!
Post a Comment