Friday, June 13, 2008

Better late than never

It has been years since the Sex and the City series ended. For me however, it is all new. I started trying to watch the series when I heard the movie was coming out and I knew my moms group would want to go see it. Well I tried my best but it didn't happen in time. Last night I finished it. I have seen every episode and I am in love. How did I miss out on this show? Well aside from the fact I had no HBO. The end made me laugh like crazy and bawl my eyes out. I have talked some girls into going and seeing it with me tonight (they couldn't get tickets when my moms group went opening night cause they sold out so fast) I can't wait!! I hope it is as good as I want it to be!

3 comments:

Amber said...

If you decide to blog about the movie, give me fair warning so I don't read it until after I see it!

Hope you enjoyed it :)

busymomof3 said...

So what did you think??? How was it? I loved it!!! I want to go see it again! LOL

Jacy said...

I loved it too! I laughed, I cried and I left smiling :)