Thursday, August 24, 2006
Look out Ebay here I come....
I took a box of stuff to Once Upon a Child today, all fall and winter clothes, none with stains ect. Well usually my problem is they don't want it, today my problem was they were only going to give me $9!!! I am talking I had at least 6 pairs of Old Navy jeans, 2 pairs of Old Navy Khaki's, and a couple of other pairs of Old Navy pants. Plus a ton of shirts. My estimate for what I would take bare minimum came to $39, and they offered $9. I am now joining the consensus that Once Upon a Child sucks! Now I have to sit and list crap on ebay.... It is such a pain in the butt but I really want to get it out of my house and I really need money for it. Christmas is coming fast, not to mention the fact that both girls need fall clothes. I am so mad I wasted my time getting the stuff ready. I guess I need to break down and go buy a postal scale and get to work on some ebay auctions. UGG. Any one out there want to buy some baby girl clothes?
2 comments:
I need to join you on the ebay wagon. That totally stinks about the 9.00 - Hello! That's not even yard sale amounts. What are they thinking?
That is freakin INSANE. I made more than that at my garage sale.
Post a Comment