
You will not catch me in another store for at least a week! I am completely shopped out! After all of our grocery shopping Tuesday and Thursday, today we were out from 8:30am till 5:30pm. Well today was payday and I had ALOT to pick up! I needed to get all of Mykenzie's school supplies since she starts 1st grade on Thursday and the list is LONG. Plus Kaylee's 2nd birthday is tomorrow and I had nothing for her. I started at Walmart, got almost all of Kenzie's supplies there, hit Target for a Bath tub toy I wanted for Kaylee's bday, Dora and very cute, and the remaining supplies. While I was there I also got a box of Pull Ups, 58 count, for $13! She isn't in them yet but she will hopefully be soon. I am on my last box of diapers and then I am done buying them. After that and running very late, I met Jenna and her girls at the Mills, which was busy but not as bad as I thought it would be with it being tax free weekend and all. I found nothing to buy there other than a few things at the Disney Store Outlet, some pretty good deal actually. But it was fun and nice to shop with a friend always!! After that I had to come home and empty out my trunk so I could go to Kmart and get Kaylee her Dora Quad! It is so cute and I hope she loves it as much as she does in my mind! LOL Here is a link if you want to see it.(http://www.fisher-price.com/us/powerwheels/product.asp?id=35209)

We got caught in a HORRIBLE rain storm while we were there so I tried to walk around for a little bit but there is only so much time I can spend in Kmart these days. Too many days of having to shop there now I just would rather not set foot in one unless I have too. Plus I ended up finding Kenzie a backpack there for only $6.99, really glad I put my foot down on the $20 one at the Disney store! Anyhow, we left in the pouring rain, while everyone else stood in the doorway hoping it would stop, we made a run for it, got soaked but we dried by the time we got to Toys R Us, where I finished my bday shopping for Kaylee. Of course then I realized I had no wrapping paper so I had to swing by Big Lots and pick that up, and I also found the last thing on Mykenzie's school supply list there! YAY! So I got all of Kaylee's birthday gifts, and all of Mykenzie's school supplies! Now I am just gonna sit back and enjoy Kaylee's day and the rest of the days of summer break. I will probably be visiting the Discovery Center this week if anyone is interested. I think I have learned my lesson not to wait till the last minute to get this stuff done so we don't have to have another cram day like today. My kids were pretty well behaved though and hanging out in the middle of the day with Jenna helped calm the chaos.
1 comment:
Glad you found the quad!! I got home right before the storm and the kids slept all afternoon!! It was so nice. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KAYLEE tomorrow!!! HOpe you guys have a great weekend! Thanks for hanging today! Sorry I had to stop every 2 mins to try to nurse! LOL
Post a Comment