Tuesday, August 08, 2006

YAY! She Got Mrs. Watson!!


Mykenzie's kindergarten teacher from last year is moving to 1st grade this year. I knew it was a possibility but didn't find out until Friday that it was a sure thing. Well by the time Monday came along it was too late to request her for this year so we just hoped for the best. Well I just got an email from her and she told me that "luck of the draw" put Mykenzie in her class again this year! I am so thrilled. After having a preschool teacher who didn't care to much for Mykenzie and categorized her as the "bad" kid and then last year having Mrs. Watson who loved her, it was just such a big difference. It was better for her and it was better for me too. I was worried she would end up with a repeat of preschool but I don't have to worry about it anymore! WHEW! I can't tell you how relieved I am right now!

3 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

AWESOME!! What a hot teacher! LOL She looks so young!!

Anonymous said...

awesome :)

Shannon said...

Yeah!!! At last you finally had some good luck! She's a hottie!