We did absolutely nothing this weekend. We took the girls to the pool on Saturday which I was completely dreading, but didn't end up being bad at all. Usually we go and Kaylee runs back and forth from the baby pool to the big pool and you get in the big pool and she screams and is scared to death. This time she only did it twice which was nice cause that meant I didn't have to run back and forth. We brought her new bath tub toys and she and I played Dora and Backyardigans while Travis and Mykenzie played in the big pool. Other than that we laid around the house. Went outside to play a little, cleaned up a little but mostly just vegged out. Travis and I watched a couple of movies after the girls went to bed. I don't remember what they even were, nothing good enough to recommend though.
Today I have just wanted to get out of the house. I didn't though, we stayed right here except taking and picking Mykenzie up from school. I don't know why I felt the need to go somewhere, I assume it was because I had no where to go, no one to go with and no money to spend. LOL I will be meeting up with friends on Wednesday though and I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow I am gonna clean. I know I should have done it today rather than mope around being bored but where would the fun have been in that?
I am going to Once Upon a Child tomorrow to take a box of fall/winter clothes. They better take most of it if not all and give me some good $$$ for it. I broke my stuff into 4 loads so that I am not overwhelmed and I can make sure I am getting the $$ I want for it. Now I have to go through the girls toys and get rid of some stuff before Christmas when they will no doubt get a TON more. They have so many that they don't even play with. I just hate getting rid of them cause they cost so much money and you hold out hope that maybe they will decide to play with them again. I have stuff in my attic that I want to bring down for Kaylee but I don't want the extra mess. I seriously need to get rid of some stuff!!
Kaylee is in bed napping right now and it's 5:00, so wish me luck getting her to bed on time tonight, I doubt it will happen. I think I better go wake her up
3 comments:
oh wow!! Late napper!! :) Mark came home and made dinner, did dishes and bathed the girls. . I got to lounge around watching my soaps and resting :) :)
I'm looking forward to wed too! ;)
Sounds like a good weekend! Rand napped late and is still awake! Hope you are able to get Kaylee to bed soon if you haven't already!!
Ugh, I hate late naps. Hope she ended up going to bed okay.
Glad you guys had a nice weekend :)
Post a Comment