Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It is booked!!!

We're Going to Disney World!!!
I am so excited! I got online yesterday just to check out different hotels and prices and stuff and we were trying to get everything figured out, to get the meal package, or not to, to get the cheaper hotel... ect. We weren't going to book it, just plan, but we got on Expedia to check it out with flights and stuff and to get it through them on our dates the hotels were sold out. I freaked out of course, which then brought Travis to say we should wait till summer, I say still crowded and super hot! I left to get Mykenzie from school and while I was gone he booked it!!! He loves us! :)
So we are going for 7 days, March 16th we will leave and March 23rd we will fly back home. We decided against the meal plan, for no other reasoning but we figure we probably wouldn't do a "nice" restaurant everyday like that included so we would save some money. I wanted to stay in the All Stars Movie hotel, really just cause it is cheaper and they have a GIANT Woody (from Toy Story) which I think Kaylee will LOVE, she loves Toy Story right now. Travis wants nothing to do with that hotel, he would rather stay some place nice, especially since we stayed in an upgraded on the last time we were there. He says the cheaper one is like a Super 8 motel. Oh well cause we are staying there :) We still have to book our flight but we have lots of time for that. We are hoping to rack up some more frequent flyer miles (Travis travels a lot for work) so that we can score a few free flights, especially since we found out we had to pay for a seat for Kaylee, I thought 2 and under could sit on your lap, I thought wrong!!!
Anyhow, it is booked and now I need to get some books and get to planning, also call and make our Character meals reservations :) Did I mention I am super excited?

3 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Yeah it sucks.. you only have up to age 2 to fly free! Hopefully you'll get some free tickets!! Keep an eye out Southwest!! I have that book for you whenever! Oh and the all stars movie, isn't that bad.. I mean, how often are you actually in the room anyway?!

Mary said...

If Kaylee isn't afraid of loud noises and the characters she should have lots of fun. Well, even if she is she should still have fun. Jacob was afraid the whole day at MGM, but loved Magic Kingdom. I can't wait to take him back. Oh and Sarah loved Disney at 2 1/2 and at 5. Heck I still love
Disney and I am over ummm, we will just say 20, lol.

Amber said...

Fun! I want to go--can I stowaway in your luggage? ;-)