Friday, August 18, 2006
CRAP!
I was doing so good grocery shopping today. I was checking sales and comparing coupons and finding great deals. YAY ME! I got Frosted Flakes for $1.25ea and Frosted Mini wheats for $1.25ea. Mashed potatoes FREE, Purell FREE, Butterfinger stixx FREE, Pop tarts for 75 cents, Bacon for $1.50 on and on I could go. I got out of Publix with only spending $20 and BiLo only spent $24, then I went to Kroger. I was starving by the time I got there and I got alot of good deals but bought plenty that I should have walked away from. I ended up spending $120 there, which was my entire grocery budget! So I went over by $45 this week! I am so mad at myself that I didn't just say no! I must say I am quite excited to eat all the food I bought though :) I have already dove into my cantaloupe, and boy is it GOOD! Now, I just hope Travis loves the food as much as I do so he isn't mad when he gets home. Maybe the don't ask don't tell policy will go for our house too ;)
4 comments:
Wow...that's a lot of groceries! WTG on all the deals though :)
Awesome job shopping!! $120 isn't that much for a family of 4! Don't beat yourself up!!
Yeah Jenna, but I spent $165!
Great job on the deals Jacy!!! It's hard shopping hungry so I would've walked away with an even bigger total!
Post a Comment