
We have been trying to get rid of our Grand Am for a LONG time now. Well not really but it seems like it. I think we finally got it for sale online in June and we were getting NO calls or emails about it. This after waiting for 6 months for the lien holder to get their act together and send us the title and ending up having to just buy a new one from SC DMV! It has 106,000 miles on it cause it was Travis' car and he had to drive it alot for work. Then it became my car because he got the Jeep. Well now (and for the past 2 years) he has a company car and this one has been sitting in our garage undriven. We are paying for it every month as well as the insurance all for it to sit in the garage. Well, I have had calls 2 days in a row about it! I just got one and hopefully they bite on it. Oh my goodness to have that thing paid off and not have the insurance anymore would be wonderful! I would love to sell it so much. Cross your fingers that this is finally the time that we can say good bye to the Grand Am!
5 comments:
I'm crossing my fingers over here!! What happpened to his mom wanting it?! Your becoming a big pro at the blogging templates! Way to go!
I hope it sells! Where did you list it online? My fingers are crossed along with Jenna's.
We listed it on AutoTrader.com and have heard nothing from that so we put it in the Rutherford Reader (free classifieds) and have had 2 people call. Those people haven't called back tonight though :( We may bite the bullet and pay the $50 for the Tennessean.
We put both of our cars that we had when we moved here from VT in the Tennessean and they sold within a week! Best of luck!
cool! Good luck :)
Post a Comment