
Getting up and getting out the door by 7:30 today was much easier than I anticipated. We were all ready to head out the door by 7:15! We ended up getting there way too early and had to stand outside for awhile but there were a ton of other people waiting too, I guess everyone was excited for the first day of school. I was talking with some of the moms and it seems like most of the people didn't know who their kids teacher was until today. I know that most of the grades had an open house yesterday though so I guess they should have gone to it.
Only 2 kids are in her class from last year, one of which I really like so I am glad to see her. Mykenzie liked playing with her and she is a very sweet little girl, just the type I want her to be friends with. I really believe that who you are friends with shapes how you are and who you become. I prefer a sweet little girl that stays out of trouble! I think we are going to have another great school year. I still can't believe that she is in the first grade already, she is such a big girl!

3 comments:
Wow, she looks so grown up now :( It happens so fast.
Awww, she looks adorable!!! Glad she has a sweet little friend in her class.
LOVE the outfit!!! Glad she had a good first day.. Ashlee didn't get to stay in her class ;(
Post a Comment