No word on my stupid car. The people never called back last night so I guess another one bites the dust. Sucks. I guess we will have it for a while longer. Anyone out there in the market for a car??
My windshield is fixed and he didn't try to gouge me! Yay! I am glad cause after my day Friday I probably would have ripped his head off. So it is fixed and looks great. Travis unhooked my battery again so my Check Engine light is off temporarily until it registers again that there is a leak somewhere! It makes me feel better that it is off though, even though I know the most I have is 3 days! I like to be in denial about it.
Let's see if there is anything else you need to know.... Nope. I need to go buy yesterday's paper (kroger sells it for only $1 during the week instead of $1.75 on Sunday) and start cutting coupons and planning my meals and shopping lists. I am really trying to do a good job with this. I hope I can continue, it is alot of work! If grocerygame.com would put Kroger on I would join and let them do it for me!!
I had the pleasure of going to the dentist today, don't be jealous. Just time for my cleaning. I talked to her about my mouth pain and headaches and she chalked it up to TMJ which there is nothing they can really even do anything for. She told me we could do a mouth guard, so I said yes, until I found out my insurance doesn't pay one red cent for it and it is $350. I think I'll pass, especially since we don't even know if it will help. So I suppose I will just continue to be on IB Profin everyday, which will probably eat away my insides. Oh Well! The IB Profin helps with some other medical issues I have. I swear I have as many aches and pains and ailments as a 60 year old man! None of which can be fixed. I just hope I don't pass them on to my girls.
7 comments:
Jacy, your page looks great! Sorry about your TMJ, I know it sucks. sorry about all your aches and pains, I know I feel like an old kodger sometimes.
Haha I noticed all the page changes!
I have TMJ also...it sucks. If yours is like mine, the mouth guard wouldn't help anyway, so don't feel too bad about not getting it!
Good luck with the coupon clipping/meal planning--it really helps save money.
Way to go on the menu planning!! I did that this week too! I saved 30 bucks at Publix! Sorry about all your ailments.. they really bite! Hope the car sells soon
Jacy, I really like the pic of you guys on your profile. Your so PC literate to create your own blog. I don't have the patience for all that. Obviously....cause i just began emailing you pics this week!Hugs, Uncle Mark p.s.hope your TMJ clears up soon.
It looks great Jacy, I like the tulips! Sorry about your TMJ. Hard to believe that insurance won't help with something like that...grrr.
Jacy,
I hate that you're having pain and headaches! Wal Mart sells a guard of sorts for $12.00 or so if you wanted to try it and see if it helps.
I'm glad you got the windshield fixed and he didn't gouge you!
The blog looks good. I like tulips too. You may have to coach me on the profile on the top.
Post a Comment