I have got to share my great deal with everyone! Eckerd has a coupon in their ad for Colgate toothpaste 2 for $3 (one per person), I in turn had a coupon for $2 off 2 tubes, which means... You guessed it 50 cents a tube! So I hit one Eckerd, where the lady was a complete moron and gave me a hard time but when all was said and done she had only charged me 66 cents for 2 tubes of toothpaste. Now this was incorrect and if she wouldn't have been such a bitch I would have told her. I should have been like $1.22 including tax (yes our tax is way too high here) for them but I am calling the mistake "money for my pain and suffering". I then hit the Eckerd by my house where the lady was also bitchy *note to Eckerd put the sale prices in the computer and tell your employees to quit bitching at customers when they point out they are wrong* but she rung the toothpaste up correctly so I got my 2 tubes there for $1.22. So this means I got 4 tubes of Colgate plus whitening toothpaste for a whopping $1.88!! Go Me, Go Me. I still have another coupon, should I go back and fight with them again??? I think I probably will...
ALSO, Kroger has Crest toothpaste 10 for $10, which means $1 a tube, I had 2 coupons for $1 off 2 tubes and 2 coupons for $1 off 1 tube. I got 6 tubes of Crest toothpaste for (drumroll please) $2 plus tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is about .35 cents a tube! It is the little things in life that excite me people and knowing I have a butt load of toothpaste that I got dirt cheap is one of those things that excites me for sure
5 comments:
Way to go Jacy! I love those little victories. By the way, your blog looks great!!!
OMG JACY!!! You have enough toothpaste for a whole year! LMAO
That's awesome girl!!!!!!!!!! I need to call Fred's cause they double coupons up to a $1 on saturday morning but it's been a while so not sure if they still do it. When we first moved here I didn't buy toothpaste for a year!! Gotta love the deals!!
Jace my grandpa would be very proud. You know he used to get change back when he used coupons. LOL.
Good for you, girl! Those little things excite me too. Glad you got plenty of toothpaste to last you for a while!
Post a Comment