I can't get motivated at all to clean my house. I have people coming over Thursday, I am having playdate on Friday and my mom and sister are coming to visit on Sunday for a week. So all of these things should be motivating me but still I can't seem to do it. I am sleepy and I want to go to bed early. Maybe I will feel like doing it tomorrow while Kaylee is in school? The problem is that I start to clean and then I end up doing dumb things like cleaning out my junk drawer or organizing my sock drawer, seriously that is what I have accomplished. I need a maid. Or a good swift kick in the butt!
4 comments:
Sorry--I can't help you with the maid or the kick in the butt ;) Hopefully you're able to muster up some motivation soon, though :)
I've been doing that lately too. There must be something in the air...organizing vs cleaning.
You need a swift kick in the butt to remind you to update your blog! This coming from the person who rarely updates hers. :)
LOL! I will update it! I've been busy girl! I will do it tonight
Post a Comment