Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love Tennessee!!!!

I voted today for the upcoming democrat primary. Yes it won't officially take place till Super Tuesday but here in Tennessee we have early voting. I had never heard of this before I lived here and in the past have been to nervous to go. I already feel like my vote doesn't count living in a mostly republican state but I felt like early voting would really make it not count. Well after Travis called and told me I should go do it cause they weren't busy I decided to go after I picked Kaylee up from school. There was NO line at all!!! I was in and out in less than 5 minutes! How great is that! I will defiantly be early voting in the presidential election and any others that occur! Just think we are down to less than a year before George Bush is no longer in charge! WooHoo!! It can't happen soon enough, I just hope the right person gets the job and can get our country out of the toilet before it is too late.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cool! I think they have that here, too (not that it matters to me--the UNeligible voter)