Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Family Time :)
My mom, Aimee and Abby came for a visit this past week!! They came on the 13th and left the 20th. We had a really great visit, did alot of shopping, mostly window shopping and just hung out. We took the kids to CEC on Saturday and it was a madhouse but it was alot of fun. The kids had some fights over toys but overall had alot of fun playing together. Mykenzie and Kaylee love having their Aunt Aimee and Nanny here to play with them too. It was really great to see my mom! We haven't seen her in a year and a half so I am really glad she came. I hope we don't wait that long to get together again. We will be visiting the rest of the family for Easter, over the girls spring break from school. We are looking forward to visiting everyone else then :) Pics from the trip are on the other computer so they will be uploaded soon, I'd guess at some point tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment