Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Lazy Day??

Hmm. Well a lazy day is just what I had in mind for today. I planned on doing nothing other than getting my DVR cleaned out and some laundry done (no clean clothes)and enjoy all of the peace and quiet that having both kids in school would bring. In my doing "nothing" I actually got quite a bit done.

*Balanced my checkbook and got bills ready to pay Friday
*Laundry is done (not put away but done)
*Dishes are done
*kitchen is clean
*living room is clean
*toy basket cleaned out and extra toys upstairs and put away
*Target run for some things on my list
*post office to finally mail a bday gift
*chat on the phone with a friend
*DVR cleaned out
*voted in the primary
*called my Aunt Shari and got her GS cookie order so I can get that ready to turn in tomorrow
*got the new Janet Evanovich book put on hold at the library
*talked to my MIL on the phone
*watched Sunday's sermon online since I had to miss church
*caught up on email and playgroup board
*updated blog

So my do nothing day was an accomplished day after all and yet I don't feel like I did a whole lot. I am tired but that is from last week staying up late. Now my back is killing me so I am really going to do nothing and relax and watch Biggest Loser.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay on the updating the blog! LOL.

I didn't know you watched Biggest Loser. So do I :) We'll have to discuss next time I talk to you.