I don't want to say it to loud because I don't want to jinx it but I am going to go on a limb and say Kaylee is potty trained! I started putting her in panties last weekend and we have had a few accidents and she wasn't really going without being told to go try but as the week went on more and more she has been going when she needs to and she hasn't had an accident since around Monday. She has only been in a diaper at night and has stayed dry while out and about and at school!!!! I was beginning to think this day would never come but I think if I would have stuck her little butt in panties a long time ago it would have been done then. It is harder when you have 2 kids and especially since she is in school already to find the time to just stick them in panties and let them go.
We went to McDonalds Wednesday to play and she walked around to every table and pulled her panties up out of her pants and showed them to everyone. Pretty embarrassing but very funny too cause she was so proud. I am very proud of her too! It took longer than Mykenzie did but I am just so happy she finally got it! She is just a month shy of being three and a half, better late than never! Way to go Kaylee, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you for being a big girl and using the potty!
2 comments:
that's awesome! I have the same plans for T, hopefully starting soon.
Post a Comment