I bought these file folders at Walmart the other day and finally put the girls school papers in them last night. I am hoping that they will hold all of their elementary school papers anyhow. They each have 19 pockets so they should depending on how much I actually keep. I can't seem to find where I put Mykenzie's 1st grade folder of school papers so I need to find that and add it to her file box still too but I am going to say that goes along with getting my house organized! lol I think that this is a good idea and a nice solution to the problem I was having. Plus the girls will be able to have them one day. My mom gave me all of my old papers but she did it when Mykenzie was 1 so I didn't appreciate it and threw them away. Now I wish I would have kept them so I could compare my stuff to my girls to see if we were at the same level. But they will have theirs to compare to their own childrens one day.
So I now have one thing crossed off my things to accomplish in 2008 list! Granted it was the easiest thing on my list. Still it is January 5th and I already have a check mark. I am pretty happy about it no matter how small it is :)
3 comments:
looks perfect! That's the same type of system I'm planning on using.
You go! Organization rocks!
Great job! They are cute too! :)
Post a Comment