EHS= Empty House Syndrome
My house looks so sad and empty now. We got up this morning and took down all the Christmas decorations down. Now my fireplace looks bear, there are no decorations on any of my tables. It's just sad. Now I want to go shopping for things to decorate with. I always wondered why this time every year I get in the mood to decorate.... the answer to that question is solved.
Happy 2009! It is the first day of the new year and it is now 3:30pm and I am still in my PJ's! I was up till 2am and I am so happy to still be in my pajamas. We had Candy, Martell and their girls over last night for dinner and hanging out. We had a bit of a food, a lot of wine played some cards, watched the ball drop and laughed at Kaylee for falling asleep on the chair full of coats. After they left I watched a movie because I was too keyed up to sleep.
Amber is coming out tomorrow from SC!!! My kids are so excited and can't wait for her kids to get here! The kids will be here on Saturday, so Amber will be here kidless Friday and she is bringing a game that we have been talking about playing forever!! Woo Hoo! My New Year is starting out pretty good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment