Thursday, January 08, 2009

Right or Left?

I came across a website a bit ago about what side of your brain you use the most, ie left brained or right brained. I have never thought about what I am and never really cared. I guess that should tell you which I am but you'd be wrong if you went by that. I just took at least 6 tests and everyone one of the with 1 exception put me as being left brained. There is one floating around out there with a ballet dancer twirling and if you see her turning clockwise you are right brained and opposite (the last link listed). I don't think it is accurate though because I tried with all my might to see her spin counter clockwise and there is no possible way to do it!!! Take a test or two and tell me if you are right or left brained :)

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/brain.pl

http://www.testcafe.com/lbrb/lbrb.html

http://www.web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (32%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (68%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?>
personality tests by similarminds.com

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Totally a rightie on every test, and I agree I think there is NO possible way to see that dancer going counter clockwise, but hubby, who is totally a leftie, first saw it clockwise, and then he saw it counter. WTH??? I only saw it clockwise.

Anonymous said...

I am a rightie!!

chandra said...

Your percentage score for the right brain is 56%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 44%.

I show up more right than left brained on all the tests, but I'm pretty close to middle ground.

I couldn't see the dancer moving counter clockwise either.

Shari said...

Hi Jacy- your old aunt is right brained (i always said i was in my right mind!) and the dancer thing- i could only see counter-clockwise but then if you sorta stare at her feet when she jumps a few times she definitly changes directions. Freaked me out at first but then was kinda cool like i had juju mind control or something