Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cookie Time!!!

We need to sell cookies! Seriously. Our troop does not collect dues it simply runs on fundraisers, now that I am a co-leader I know how important cookie sales are to our troop. If you want some cookies (don't forget they wont be in till Feb. long after the resolutions have been given up..lol) or you know someone who does please give them my number or give me a call. I would be happy to sell them some cookies. mama2drama@gmail.com email me, I'll be your cookie dealer ;)

What's new this year?

Dulce De Leche~sweet cookie with caramel chips and stripes

Oldies but goodies~

Lemon Chalet Cremes~ vanilla sandwich cookie with lemon creme filling

Trefoils~ shortbread cookies

Do Si Dos~ Peanut butter sandwich cookies

Samoas~ vanilla cookies covered with caramel and toasted coconut

Tagalongs~ chocolate covered peanut butter cookies

Sugar Free Chocolate Chip

Thin Mints

They are still $3.50 a box. I will turn in the order in a couple of weeks and they will be in the 2nd week of February

2 comments:

Monica said...

put me down for two boxes of thin mints!

Jacy said...

Got it girl. Thanks