Monday, January 05, 2009
It has risen!
Last week we got a pretty little yellow card in the mail from our local Amvets saying they were in need of some things and if we put the stuff outside with said little yellow card attached they would come pick it up :) Well that is awesome because typically I drive around with junk in my car for a month before I actually stop at the Good Will truck. I already have a huge box filled but I thought I'd go through my clothes and get rid of some that A. I will never fit into again and B. that I know I will never wear. While doing that I stumbled upon a purse, a what was I thinking carrying this at the age of 26 purse (it had a receipt in it so I know when I used it) It is an old lady purse. So I thought I'd look through the others I haven't used in awhile. I open one up and what do I find? MY CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was all that was in it, my calendar and a pen. I have not used this purse in quite awhile so I haven't the faintest idea how my calendar got in there. I can not express the joy and excitement I have in my heart right now! I know everyone no matter how well you know me is reading this and writing me off as a total nut job but that is OK by me cause my calendar is home with me now. 2008 is no longer a lost year!! Karma baby, do something good for others and good will come unto you!!! Woohoo!
1 comment:
WOOOHOOO! Glad you found it, I know it was driving you crazy!
Post a Comment