Thursday, January 22, 2009

Project of the day

While walking around Lowes today I stumbled upon some ceramic tiles marked down to 35 cents each! Yay! Perfect for a project I have been wanting to try out. Pair that with the Hobby Lobby 50% off of stamps and ink sale and I have the makings for a pretty sweet craft that I really needed to have anyhow but didn't want to pay $20 for. I got enough to make 2 more sets for gifts too :)


Here are the supplies.....








Finish Product....





Still don't know what it is? Now look... It is a set of 4 coasters :)




6 comments:

Heather S said...

Those are FAB-U-LOUS!!! Great job!

Shari said...

Jacy- I made some of these a few years ago. Yours are very pretty. I didnt see a clear acrylic spray in your supplies. You may want to spray them to add a little extra protection to your tiles.

Anonymous said...

Love them!!

Amber said...

Super cute! Great idea.

Christy Sanford said...

love these!!!! very nice!!!

Riki said...

too cute & very creative!