I purchased the Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) program for my cricut on Wednesday night and it freaking rocks! I made a big "B" for on my gigantic mantle plate and added some other things in my house. I must say that I am dangerously close to having words on EVERY wall in every room of my house! It is addictive!!
I also bought a few new storage totes to help me get some things lacking organization organized. I will say that I have gotten some of that stuff done but still have to complete that project.
Next on my agenda.... ha! what's not.
*I have plans for my loft but I need a LOT of cash for that room because it involves buying a new 50inch plasma so that has been bumped to the bottom of the totem pole since we just re-carpeted out entire upstairs.
*Mykenzie's room needs repainted and her things need put back on her wall. I just don't like the set up in there right now, and she wants stripes on her wall. I have never done that so I don't know if I am capable to do it as I can't make straight lines to save my life.
*Kaylee's room needs upgraded from babyish to little kid. I don't have any kind of a plan for what I am going to do yet but I am thinking that wainscoting will be involved :)
*I am DYING to redo my laundry room! That is going to require garage sales though cause I can't spend alot on things for a laundry room, I just can't bring myself to do it. But I have a specific idea in mind so I may have to! lol
*My downstairs bathroom needs a serious face lift as well.
I guess I should have just said I have plans for every single room in my house, except the living room and the girls bathroom cause that would have summed it up much better! lol Sorry to all of you actually reading this! So many plans so little budget.
Here are a few photos :)
My newly painted table with new vase and flowers
3 comments:
Cute...cute...cute!!! Does Mykenzie love her new headboard?
Go girl! You rock that vinyl! It all looks so good!
Wow!! Everything looks great!
Post a Comment