We went this afternoon to meet Mykenzie's new teacher and see her classroom. First off, she got my number 1 pick on my requests!!!!! YAY!!! Now, since I didn't know anyone with older children at this school I made my requests solely on their web pages! lol I know that isn't the best way to do it but it was all I had. Well, I was talking to a few other people and they all said they have heard wonderful things about this teacher!!! I am so relieved! I am sure you all are too cause now (well hopefully) you wont have to listen to me complain again all year! lol Also one of her little friends from 1st grade that I love cause she is so sweet is in her class and sits right next to her I am hoping this year will be 1000 times better than last year, though it won't be too hard to beat.
Oh and a side note, she came up to me and asked if I was Mykenzie's mom!!!! That's right folks this teacher saw that I was indeed a woman, not a man! Woo Hoo!!
4 comments:
That's great news!!!
Awesome!!! Here's hoping for a wonderful year! It still blows me away that her teacher last year thought you were her Dad!!!
Hooray to not being seen as a man! :-P
Did she give you a list of places to purchase cheap paper plates? Just checking...
You go GIRL! :D
Post a Comment