Tuesday, August 19, 2008
A tiny bit of light
My dishwasher is leaking. Yes, my new we just replaced it in March after going through a nightmarish time with our warranty company, dishwasher. We tried to figure out why it was leaking on our own and though we found where it is leaking we can figure out for the life of us how or why it is. So we did what any hillbilly who doesn't want to pay for yet another repair man, we put a bowl under it. I decided today that there was a slim possibility that it was under warranty and my search for my paperwork. Uh, yeah no clue where it is. BUT, I knew where my receipt was thanks to a little organization for my receipts. So I called Lowes where we bought it who connected me to someone who connected me to someone else and they said, it is defiantly under warranty and they are sending someone on Thursday to fix it!! Yay! And every person I spoke to was super nice and helpful. That NEVER happens! While it is a total pain that it is leaking to begin with at least it is still under warranty and it will be fixed this week! My guess is that parts will have to be ordered so it wont really be fixed this week but the process will start at least and best of all, I don't have to deal with my horrible home warranty company!!
2 comments:
Sucks that it is leaking, but awesome on the service call! Sorry to hear Kaylee is actually sick!! Too cute about the Olympics though!
Yea that it's under warranty! LoL on the bowl under it :)
Post a Comment