Sunday, August 03, 2008

Finally!!!

For the past SEVERAL months, at least a month before school let out, my church has been doing a series that I am just not into. I went to church only 3 of those Sunday's because it was just not interesting to me at all. I just checked my pastor's blog and today was the LAST day! Yay!! Now I can go back to church! My kids will be so happy and I will be too, I always leave feeling good. Next Sunday 10:30 Church for me!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Woo Hoo!!! :) :)

chandra said...

YAHOOO!!! I think I only made it to 1 or 2 of this series for the same reason. I'll have to check the website to see what's up next. :)

Riki said...

Yay, hope the new series is more interesting to you (I agreed too, but we were just visiting)