My baby girl is 4! My how time has flown by. She had her party on the 27th at Pump it Up with all of her friends and had a wonderful time playing with them. Thanks to all of you who came to help us celebrate!
Today we met a few friends at Chuck E Cheese for some fun playtime. She had fun playing for 3 hours!!! We went to Walmart afterwards to pick up a toy that she picked out from her Grandma and Aunt Angie. She got to come home and played with that for a while until Travis got home from work and she could dive into the rest of her gifts. He surprised us by coming home early and she was immediately asking to open them. She was excited about them all, but then again they were all My Little Pony toys or Littlest Pet Shop horses. I wasn't really worried about her not liking them. We had dinner and sang happy birthday and ate her strawberry cake that she requested. The girls played ponies and watched her new pony movie until bed time. Overall I would say she had a great day! And got enough ponies to keep her happy for quite awhile.
Last night while I was tucking her in I told her "Good night my little 3 year old. This will be the last time you are 3, when you wake up in the morning you will be 4 and will never be 3 again." She seemed to like the idea of never being 3 again as she repeated that with a big smile on her face. She is thrilled to be growing up and being a big girl. While I love alot of things that come with a child getting older (read, I don't have to change diapers anymore) I wish the process would slow down a little bit and let me keep my little girls for a while longer.
Happy Birthday sweet Kaylee. I love you so much, I can't wait to see what year 4 has in store for you!!
*Pictures to come later I have a horrible headache and need to go to sleep*
3 comments:
Aw, how sweet! Happy 4th Birthday Kaylee!!!
Awww, Happy Birthday Kaylee! You made me teary with "goodnight my little 3 year old..."
I am still in shock that our little babies are 4. It just doesn't seem possible!
I'm glad she had a good birthday :-)
Post a Comment