Thursday, August 07, 2008

20 weeks left!

Can you even imagine that in 20weeks it will be Christmas!! That means only 10 more paychecks for most people! I have picked up a select few things so far but I am ready to get my butt in gear and start shopping for more. Yes, I already have my Christmas notebook started, I did that last week. I have a few ideas for some people which is nice. I am hoping to come up with a few more so that I can keep my eye out for clearance and sales. The countdown has offically begun in my house! Maybe I should decide what the girls are going to be for Halloween first. lol Nah!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Holy cow!!! I didn't realize it was so close! I've got both kiddos birthdays and Christmas. Yikes!!! I better start shopping. I love Christmas time!!

Amber said...

Ack! What is wrong with you?? Don't go stressing people out with Christmas countdowns in August! Sheesh.

LOL

Anonymous said...

I've started my Christmas shopping too so I hear ya on this one.

Anonymous said...

I've started my Christmas shopping too so I hear ya on this one.