I just have nothing to blog about. Normal people would just not blog at all but I am apparently not normal! lol I am tired of seeing the "What Jacy Means" post on the screen when I get on here so I am writing something, anything so I don't have to look at it anymore!
Today is Super Tuesday so if you live in one of the many states that had a primary today I hope you went out and voted. I am so glad I took advantage of early voting here! I hope that no one who reads this voted for Mike Huckabee,Cause I just have to say that he may be a bigger idiot than we already have in the Oval Office. I voted for Obama so fingers crossed that he wins! :) I just want this done and over with. Why is it that we have to drag elections out for so flipping long?!?!?
OK and here is something that is bothering me. Can someone PLEASE tell Taylor Swift that her new song called "Our Song" does not make sence!!! I really like the song but there is a line that says this "when we're on the phone and you talk real slow,cause it's late and your mama don't know" Seriously what is talking slow going to do? Soooo iiiiiffff yyyyoooouuuu taaaaalllllk rreeeaaaal ssslllooowwwwlly maaaayyybbeee yyyooouuuuurrrrr moooooommmmm wwwoooon'ttt hhhheeeaaaarrr yyyyoooouuu? Why oh why would she not say talk real low????? Travis of course thinks I am insane that I even noticed it but it drives me NUTS!
Ok I think I have written enough to bump the last post off the page. Aren't you glad you stopped by today to get your bits of useless rambling? Just think that is 5 minutes of your life you will never get back :)
5 comments:
Huh. I thought she WAS saying "talk real low". I've only heard the song a couple times though, as I'm not a Taylor Swift fan.
I'm right with you on Huckabee.
I had to go listen to it online. You're right, she's definitely saying "slow". And you're also right in saying that it doesn't make a bit of sense ;-)
LOL, I find it hilarious that you wrote about that song. At least you wrote something. My blog is a barren wasteland as of late.
LOL, I love singing that part of the song.. of course I would.. LOL!
At least you are keeping up your blog.. I am slacking!
Go Obama!!!
Post a Comment