Saturday, February 23, 2008

Freak out time!

I just tried to change my background on here and when I did all of the text was GONE!! I thought in one second I had lost years of blogging! Came pretty close to a heart attack. If this happens to you please know that the template is not compatible with new blogger. So for now I have a generic blogger background till I can find a cute one that works!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I am glad you did NOT lose everything! That must be happened to me around Christmas when I had to go with a basic template. Hope you find a template you like soon!! I loved the one you just had, lol.

Amber said...

I think this one is cute!

Anonymous said...

Back it up on hard drive and CD ROM monkey girl.

busymomof3 said...

The new blogger templates are XML, which are hard to find super cute ones, so I just stick to the old boring ones..LOL
I'm SO glad you didn't lose it!!
In your settings, have your posts emailed to ya and you can print them so you'll have hard copy!
I love the one on here now!