At the risk of looking like a moron to all of my neighbors, I braved the cold and snow to you bring you this picture of our snow storm that closed all of the schools in all of the surrounding counties. Mykenzie is thrilled for the day off! When I got up this morning to get her ready for school I noticed some snow on the neighbors roof through the window. But that was all there was none on the ground or roads. But alas they closed the schools anyhow. Now it is at least starting to cover more surfaces so it makes it a little worth wild. It is so strange living in the south sometimes.

Warning* Objects (such as snowflakes) may appear larger than they actually are
Enjoy, I almost broke my computer during the making of this post. But it is ok!
4 comments:
You have to love the south - well I guess you don't really but I do!!
It's whiter out now than it was then!
I have to say, I am surpised it is still coming down. And the snowflakes are a bit bigger now. Fingers crossed that we get enough so the kids can play in it :)
Oh, wow. A veritable blizzard. I hope you stocked up on batteries and canned goods to last you until someone can come dig you out ;-)
Hysterical!
Post a Comment