Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today I Love Aldi & Hate Old Navy. Who'd of thought?


I hit up Aldi for a few things today and while checking out some pretty purple roses caught my eye. I was checking them out and even though they were starting to wilt for $2.99 I still wanted them. The manager walked up and asked me what I thought about them. I said they look like they are dying. So he said "buy one get one free!" So I got a dozen roses for $2.99 today!! Yay! They are so pretty on my table.


Old Navy sucks. They are having the baby sale and it is 40% all the kids clothes. Perfect time to buy Kaylee some new pants since she just outgrew her 3T's. Would you believe they didn't have a single pair of 4T pants in the store!!! AHHH So I tried to order online and the freaking site is down! Dang it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oooh those are pretty!

Isn't it like a law that a store won't EVER have the size you're looking for at the same time a sale is running?