Friday, February 08, 2008

Well it could be fixed

I have had 2 people come out and look at my dishwasher and microwave in the last week. The first guy ran the dishwasher and said, I think it needs a new motor. (It wasn't rinsing the dishes properly and had standing water in the bottom) The microwave turn table was making an awful noise, otherwise it worked fine. The 1st guy decided to let the microwave run with the turn table on for 3 minutes. Well it started sparking and going crazy and then lost all power. So guy #1 left and said we needed a new mircowave cause he didn't think it could be fixed now and my dishwasher needed a new motor. My warranty company called us the next day to give the report and he told them the same about the microwave but said that there was nothing wrong with the dishwasher!!!! GRRR! Then why sir do I have to hand wash my dishes??
The warranty company sends out guy #2 from a different company. He gets power to my microwave but is isn't heating so says it needs new sparks plugs and new turntable motor, if that doesn't work (but he is sure it will) then they will replace it. He actually got down on the floor and worked on the dishwasher and said it seemed to be working now so I have to run dishes through a few times to make sure it is. none dirty right now though. He even fixed the door which has been broken for a long time. It wouldn't catch it would just slam open to the floor. So hopefully the dishwasher really works and he can get the parts quickly for the microwave. I was really hoping to get a new dishwasher, no such luck

No comments: