Sunday, February 24, 2008
I'll be damned
So I have lost a bet. My husband and I just made an incredibly stupid bet. We just saw Laura Linney on the pre Oscar show. Travis was asking what she was on and it dawned on him that she was on The Truman Show. He said she played his wife. Well I disagreed and said that she wasn't his wife. I just saw the last the 45 mins or so of it last week and he was trying to escape so he could go find that girl who was his girlfriend. I was positive he wasn't married in that show. Well freaking Wikipedia just proved me wrong, she was his wife. So the bet was no computer for a week for me or Travis had to wash dishes for a week. So I lost so I will be off the computer for a week. Isn't that nice. Seriously, this blows. I thought I was right!!!!! AHHH!
8 comments:
You need to make better bets! No PC for a week, seriously?!
BUMMER! Are you going to be able to stick to that?? I couldn't!! If you sneak on, I won't tell... LOL
WOW!!! Not a good bet, a whole week??? I say sneak on, he'll never know, lol. What were you thinking??? Sorry girl, I hate when I make bets with hubby and lose, I pretty much have stopped betting anything as it has bit me in the butt before.
WOW!!! Not a good bet, a whole week??? I say sneak on, he'll never know, lol. What were you thinking??? Sorry girl, I hate when I make bets with hubby and lose, I pretty much have stopped betting anything as it has bit me in the butt before.
how's that working for you? ;-)
Do I see you online yesterday LOL
You women need some integrity. I do know when she is on the computer. I think that she will lead by example. Except for the Kaylee pics. So quit trying to encourage her inability to live up to her end of the bet. Be careful what you bet next time.
LOL!!!
Post a Comment