I decided to make a for sale blogger for family and friends to check out before I start listing stuff on Ebay. Right now I have newborn all the way to 12-18months girls clothes listed. Also alot of toys that are pretty much in new condition. Check out the site if you are interested. Still to come Girls 18-24 month clothes, lots of them...
The site is http://wedontfit.blogspot.com
2 comments:
why on earth did I go look at that? I don't have girls LOL. And i need toys like i need a hole in the head. Really cute stuff & great prices though!
Yeah I dont think that Tristan would want to wear Kaylee's old clothes! LMAO I think you probably are where I am as far as stages of toys too, Kaylee has been playing with Mykenzies barbies and polly pockets!! Have I told you that I am so not ready for her to grow up!
Post a Comment