Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today's project


Here is what I did today. I have been wanting to do this in Kaylee's room since before she was born. I bought them while we were in Virginia and today finally got around to painting them. I still need to attach ribbon to hang them up, I may sit them on a shelf in her room too. I will have to try it out. I am excited that they are done and not awful looking. Well the "A" was awful looking but I painting over it and added the spots instead :) Travis thinks it is too many stripes but I didn't have a clue what else to put on them. I would have been really screwed if I would have tried to do Mykenzie's name, that is way too many letters :)

2 comments:

chandra said...

Those are so cute! Don't listen to Travis, they look great! I plan to do those for baby girl's nursery, if we could ever decide on a name...lol.

Amber said...

very cute!